Norton Creek’s 2020 Variety Show
Friday, March 13, 2020 @ 6:00pm
Thank you for expressing your student's interest in the variety show! Below are the dates for rehearsals and general information. Note, rehearsals are mandatory and all participants must stay for the entire rehearsal.
* Tuesday, February 18th - 1st Practice 3:00pm - 4:30pm (Participants should have some part of their act done and ready to practice on stage)
* Tuesday, February 25th - 2nd practice 3:00pm -4.30pm (Participants should have their act ready and be confident about it to perform on the stage)
* Tuesday, March 3rd - 3rd practice 3:00pm - 4:30pm (Participants should be ready with their entire act on the stage)
* Thursday, March 12th - Dress Rehearsal 3:00pm - 5:00pm
* Friday, March 13th - SHOW TIME!! 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Students should be at school by 5:30 pm)
Please remember it is important that each participant practice outside of the above group rehearsal times to give them the confidence and tools to do their very best. Thank you for your support and encouragement during this time.
Music selections for The 2020 Variety Show!
Please provide us the name of the song and artist you wish to perform for the 2020 Variety Show ASAP by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The same song will only be allowed to be performed once during the Variety Show and song selection is on a first come, first serve basis.
Once all songs are selected, we will download and edit the songs and send that version back to you so that you can practice to the correct version of the song. This will be song version played for practices and for the night of the show.
If you are a singing act, it will be done to a Karaoke track and will play for approximately 90 seconds (from the start of the song up to around the 90 second mark...give or take).
Also, please make sure to provide us a correct email address for everyone in your group so that we may get the song back to you.
The quicker we get your selections the quicker we can have the music back to you to rehearse.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Margie Vardalos and Dani DeMoon
Schedules & Menu
|2019-2020 Kindergarten - 5th Grade|
|2020-2021 Kindergarten - 5th Grade|